Terms and conditions
1. The Seller of the Goods is the limited liability company "ADAKSS", (reg. no. 40103218248), legal address Ceriņu iela 5, Augšlīgatne, Līgatne parish, Cēsu region., LV-4108, Latvia.
2. By using the website www.kalbene.lv and using the information provided therein, the Buyer or his authorized person agrees to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the website and the information contained therein.
4. The Seller has the right to unilaterally withdraw from this contract by notifying the Buyer in advance and refunding the money paid for the order.
6. The images are illustrative, the appearance and parameters of the plant may vary due to its physiological conditions.
7. The heirloom seeds sold on the website are self-collected and their quality has not been tested in an official laboratory. When buying heirloom seeds, the Buyer agrees to this condition. If the Buyer does not want to buy seeds that have not been tested in an laboratory, please do not do so.
Delivery and payment of goods
1. It is possible to order the goods on the website www.kalbene.lv. Payment can be made:
- online through the Swedbank payment platform with card (Visa, Mastercard) or online bank (Swedbank, SEB, Citadele, Luminor);
- by bank transfer after the invoice has been sent to the Buyer by e-mail. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature. The invoice will be sent to the buyer within 24 hours from placing the order. Please pay it within 3 working days, or the order will be cancelled.
3. In the event that it is not possible to deliver a product, the Seller will contact the Buyer and agree on the replacement of the item or a refund.
4. Goods are delivered via parcel pickup points and couriers. Delivery countries, times, and prices are listed in the table below:
|Estonia and Lithuania
|Omniva parcel locker
|5-6 working days
|6-8 working days
Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary,
|7-10 working days
|Belgium, France, Croatia, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovenia
|7-10 working days
|Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain
|7-10 working days
|Belgium, Czech Republic,
Hungary, Germany, Ireland,
Poland, Portugal, Spain
|*DPD parcel locker
|7-10 working days
*Please specify your parcel locker location in the delivery adress box, when completing the order
5. Orders may take up to 5 working days to be assembled before shipping.
8. The product may suffer due to frost or excessive heat, so the Seller has the right to postpone or extend the delivery time due to the preservation of product quality for seedlings, tubers, bulbs and seeds, if the weather is not suitable for sending these products.
9. The Buyer is obliged to remove products such as bulbs, tubers, live plants and bare rooted plants from the package immediately, the Seller is not responsible for the damage caused by leaving the products in their shipping packaging after recieving them.
10. The Seller is not responsible for losses caused by the delivery service. Before placing the order, the Buyer is aware of the risks associated with the delivery of goods through a parcel post or courier - loss of the parcel, extension of the delivery time, unsuitable temperature for the goods, careless handling of the shipment.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Buyer, has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days after the delivery of the goods, without mentioning the reason for withdrawal.
2. In order to refuse the goods, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the Buyer sends the Seller a completed withdrawal form or a free-form notification containing the Buyer's name, last name, e-mail, telephone number and order number. Send a notification about using the right of withdrawal to e-mail [email protected] or by filling in the message available in the contact section of the website.
Returns and refunds
1. After placing the order, changes or cancellation of the order are possible by writing to [email protected] and mentioning your name, order number and desired changes. Changes can not be made once the order is shipped.
2. After using the right of withdrawal, the Buyer returns the product to the Seller or their authorized person no later than 14 days after sending the Seller a notification about using the right of withdrawal.
3. The Buyer bears all the shipping costs incurred during the return of the goods.
4. The Buyer is responsible for maintaining the quality of the goods until they are returned to the Seller.
5. Returning plants or seedlings is not possible due to the fast loss of quality of the product.
5. Opened seed packets can not be returned due to phytosantary concerns.
6. The Seller has the right to not accept the product back and to not refund the money, if the products have irretrievably lost their quality while being with the Buyer.
7. Within 14 days from the moment of receiving the goods, the Seller refunds the amount of the order to the Buyer, using the same type of payment method that the Buyer used.
8. If the order is sent back to the Seller due to an incorrect delivery address or phone number, the money will be refunded within 30 days after the Seller has collected the order.
1. The controller of personal data processing is LLC "ADAKSS", reg. no. 40103218248, legal address Ceriņu iela 5, Līgatne, LV-4108, telephone: +371 28663150; e-mail: [email protected], website: www.kalbene.lv.
3. We obtain only such personal data as you have voluntarily provided to us when using the website, via e-mail or notified to the representative of LLC "ADAKSS" yourself.
4. By using the website www.kalbene.lv, you agree that LLC "ADAKSS" can use your personal data for the following purposes:
4.1. To provide products and services:
- for the fulfillment of distance contract obligations,
- for order processing,
- for the preparation of the invoice,
- for the delivery of goods,
- for communication with the customer via e-mail or phone,
- for providing customer support,
- for debt collection.
4.2. For website operation and improvement, including obtaining information about:
- the number of visitors to the website,
- the frequency of website visits,
- IP address,
- visitor demographics,
4.3. For business and marketing development:
- For obtaining information and statistics from web analytics and targeted advertising tools,
- for promoting products,
- for market analysis,
- for product improvement and development,
- to improve the advertising strategy,
- to send you informative messages, news and special offers, if you have agreed to receive them.
4.4. To fulfill the requirements of regulatory acts.
5. In order for us to be able to fully fulfill the order, we may ask you to provide the following information: Name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, personal code, registration number and company name (buisnesses only), delivery and invoicing address.
7. We can transfer your data to our cooperation partners or third parties, if it is necessary to fulfill the order, for example, for delivery by DpD package.
8. Your personal data is stored as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was received.
9. The personal data provided by you is processed in accordance with the laws and regulations governing the processing and protection of personal data. We use various technical and organizational security measures to the protect data.
11. Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit save on your computer. They are widely used to ensure or make website operation more efficient, as well as to provide information to website owners.
13. We may use Google Analytics to view anonymous statistics about the demographics and interests of our visitors. If you do not want your browser to use Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on.
14. Regarding the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to receive information about the reason for processing your data and the way the data is processed and stored,
- the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected or supplemented without unreasonable delay,
- the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted or stopped if it is not necessary for the execution of orders, packages or compliance with regulatory acts,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to erasure of personal data.
15. You can submit a request for the exercise of your rights by e-mail, signing it with a secure electronic signature.
16. Upon receiving your request for the exercise of your rights, LLC "ADAKSS" fulfills it in accordance with the regulatory laws.
17. If you no longer want to receive news, special offers and promotions to your e-mail address, you can unsubscribe by writing to [email protected].
18. We may make amendments to this policy which will be effective upon their publication by us on the website www.kalbene.lv.